Thallapakatti Style on Seeraga Samba Rice.
Ingredients : Chilli, Coriander, Cloves, jeera, biryani leave, Cinnamon, Aniseed, Cardamom, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Nutmeg, Staranise, Salt.
- Fry 3g spices in 200ml(7 oz) oil and 50ml(2 oz) ghee.
- Add 3-4 (depending on your spicy level) green chilli, 200g onion, 5tbspn ginger garlic paste, 3 tomato and fry.
- Add Briyani Masala (5 tb spn for 1kg rice) and lemon juice.
- Add 1kg (2.2 lbs) mutton or chicken or ½ kg (1.1 lbs) vegetables and cook it for some time (mutton pre-boiled better)
- Add necessary water, 1kg (2.2 lbs.) of Seeraga Samba rice, salt to taste, coriander/mint leaves and cook until rice is soft (approx 20 minutes). Tasty briyani is ready to serve.