- Pumpkin Seeds are rich in Vitamin K, manganese, phophorus, copper, magnesium, zinc, protein and iron. Being rich in dietary fiber means that these small seeds will keep you full for longer.
- Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium. Healthy magnesium levels are important for your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health.
- Nutrients in pumpkin seeds may help keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol.
- Pumpkin seeds are a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium — all of which help promote good sleep.
- 100% Pure & Natural because Your health is paramount for us.